It has been a little busy lately and I’ve been away for the past two meeting periods. I’m planning on being at the December meeting at our normal time.
- FreeBSD 10.1 is out. Anyone tried it yet?
- If anyone noticed, BSDCan will be in June in 2015
- New model RaspberryPi units have come out, the A+ is quite inexpensive and has a lot of GPIO pins (no network though, unless you want to use a USB network adapter)
- iX Systems (FreeNAS, PC-BSD) was at LISA’14, as well as the FreeBSD foundation.
Thursday is the second Thursday of the month, so that means it is monthly meeting night.
It has been a quiet summer, so not much to talk about so far.
- Upcoming installfest at Jack Purcell Center
- Group future activities, maybe a venue change?
Another somewhat late posting.
Thursday will be the second Thursday of February and that makes it meeting night.
- Post BSDCan discussion for those who went and those who may be interested
Other topics will be entertained.